The Junior Programmer will be responsible for providing support through the design, development and maintenance of
the organization’s developed web sites and applications. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, both
verbal and written. Our professional organization seeks a qualified candidate who performs well under pressure,
prioritizes effectively, and thrives in a fast paced environment.
GUEST SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
– Provide a friendly personal demeanor with a willingness to interact
– Provide professional and friendly guest services.
– Commits self to the below listed AMG values, and acknowledges dedication to providing excellent guest service
for our Guests and our internal team, at all times.
– Ability to work safely and prevent personal injury
– Commitment to the safety of fellow co-workers and our guests, and the ability to demonstrate that commitment
through daily actions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Design, develop, test, and maintain the organization’s testing and production web sites and custom applications.
– Assist with planning and implementation of processes to streamline and automate business operations.
– Contributes to discussions on application management policies and standards
– Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
– Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
– 21+ years of age
– Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to AMG standards
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
– 1-3 Years of experience in web development and interface design.
– 1-3 Years of experience in PHP development.
– Strong knowledge of current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
– Experience with custom WordPress development:
– Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
– Creation of custom post types
– Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
– Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
– Child Theme/Template integration
– Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) is a plus
– Experience with cross platform custom Email template design and development
– Familiarity with web standards and usability
– Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and changing technologies
– Proficient in Microsoft Office, Mac OSX, Adobe Photoshop
About Hakkasan Group
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide entertainment, dining, nightlife, and hospitality company with establishments currently located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its namesake is taken from its Michelin-star restaurant that set the high-level standard for the group’s collection of diverse brands. Its ‘brand-first’ philosophy builds dining, nightlife, day life, and soon-to-be hotel concepts into world-class lifestyle hospitality brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation and the experience.
Its restaurant portfolio includes the flagship Hakkasan Restaurant with 12 locations worldwide, including Yauatcha, HKK, Sake no Hana, Herringbone, Searsucker, and Social House. Under the nightlife/daylife umbrella of brands are Hakkasan Nightclub, Wet Republic, Stingaree, HQ Nightclub, HQ Beach Club, Bootsy Bellows, Hooray Henry’s, THE NICE GUY and SHOREbar. In 2014, Hakkasan Group and MGM Resorts International announced the formation of a joint venture hotel management company named MGM Hakkasan Hospitality with a series of hotel and resort projects already under development including MGM projects in the Americas, the Middle East, and Asia along with Hakkasan projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Hakkasan Group is owned by Tasameem Real Estate LLC, an Abu Dhabi-based investment company.