The Security Host provides security and protection for guests, employees and the property. Maintains crowd control,
prevents theft, and discourages altercations in a high volume atmosphere. Works in an efficient and professional manner
while maintaining a positive attitude and delivering superior guest service at all times.
GUEST SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
– Provide a friendly, personal, and a willingness to interact
– Provide professional guest services
– Commits self to the below listed AMG values, and acknowledges dedication to providing excellent guest service
for our Guests and our internal team, at all times
– Good working knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
– Ability to work safely and prevent personal injury
– Commitment to the safety of fellow co-workers and our guests, and the ability to demonstrate that commitment
through daily actions
– Comply with all safety and health department procedures as well as Company and/or departmental
– Comply with all state and federal liquor laws
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Provides security and protection for our guests, employees, and company property. Upholds law and order in
the hotel in conjunction with local law enforcement.
– Administers first aid and assists injured guests or employees. Ensures that proper authorities are contacted.
– Remains alert for any suspicious persons or activities. Reports any safety hazards immediately to Maintenance.
– Answers all guests questions and furnishes detailed information on MGM Grand facilities, attractions, retail
shops, and food and beverage locations.
– Possesses knowledge and use of all radio communication procedures and corresponding codes.
– Reacts professionally and rationally in emergency and pressure situations. Restrains intoxicated, disorderly, or
insubordinate guests or removes them from premises.
– Follows the established procedures for escorting and assisting necessary employees to cash control.
– Communicates professionally with all management in MGM Grand.
– Promotes and practices safety awareness and behavior, adhering to all safety standards.
– Directs emergency vehicles when called upon.
– Perform other duties as required.
– 21+ years of age
– Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
– Hospitality experience preferred
– Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to AMG standards
– Possession of / or ability to possess a valid alcohol awareness card (TAM Card) and LVMPD Non- Gaming Sheriffs
– Work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays
About Hakkasan Group
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide entertainment, dining, nightlife, and hospitality company with establishments currently located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its namesake is taken from its Michelin-star restaurant that set the high-level standard for the group’s collection of diverse brands. Its ‘brand-first’ philosophy builds dining, nightlife, day life, and soon-to-be hotel concepts into world-class lifestyle hospitality brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation and the experience.
Its restaurant portfolio includes the flagship Hakkasan Restaurant with 12 locations worldwide, including Yauatcha, HKK, Sake no Hana, Herringbone, Searsucker, and Social House. Under the nightlife/daylife umbrella of brands are Hakkasan Nightclub, Wet Republic, Stingaree, HQ Nightclub, HQ Beach Club, Bootsy Bellows, Hooray Henry’s, THE NICE GUY and SHOREbar. In 2014, Hakkasan Group and MGM Resorts International announced the formation of a joint venture hotel management company named MGM Hakkasan Hospitality with a series of hotel and resort projects already under development including MGM projects in the Americas, the Middle East, and Asia along with Hakkasan projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Hakkasan Group is owned by Tasameem Real Estate LLC, an Abu Dhabi-based investment company.