The VIP Marketing Host will generate revenue through the development and servicing of relationships with existing and
potential target guests. Responsible for the quality of service offered to patrons of Angel Management Group venues.
Effectively handles guests complaints and discrepancies, assures that all guests are dealt with in an efficient and
courteous manner. Facilitates all guest reservation requests promptly and without error. Responsible for reporting to all
scheduled duties in a timely manner. Ensures guests are aware of events and supports the execution of them. Maintains
high level of visibility throughout the facility. Build guest loyalty by exceeding all expectations in service and
dependability. Collaborates with all departments to ensure total guest satisfaction.
GUEST SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
– Provide a friendly personal and a willingness to interact.
– Provide professional and friendly guest services.
– Commits self to the below listed AMG values, and acknowledges dedication to providing excellent guest service
for our Guests and our internal team, at all times.
– Ability to work safely and prevent personal injury
– Commitment to the safety of fellow co-workers and our guests, and the ability to demonstrate that commitment
through daily actions.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Maintain a minimum of $5,000 in sales from VIP table reservations at your assigned venue. (This is the sum of all
table reservation sub-totals.)
– Have a minimum of 100 guests checked in on the VIP guest list per week at your assigned venue.
– Book a minimum of two VIP table reservations, at an AMG venue in which you do not work at, a week.
– All VIP table reservations must be entered in to Venue Driver including; the guests full name, cell number, and
email address. Reservations without complete information will not be counted towards the minimum
requirements and individual commissions will not be paid.
– All assigned data collection, marketing, and social media tasks must be completed per management’s requests.
– High School Diploma Required or equivalent
– College Degree preferred
– Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
– 5 years’ experience in hospitality working in a high volume restaurant
– Valid Driver’s License
– 21+ years of age
– Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to AMG standards
About Hakkasan Group
Hakkasan Group is a worldwide entertainment, dining, nightlife, and hospitality company with establishments currently located across the United States, Europe, Middle East, and Asia. Its namesake is taken from its Michelin-star restaurant that set the high-level standard for the group’s collection of diverse brands. Its ‘brand-first’ philosophy builds dining, nightlife, day life, and soon-to-be hotel concepts into world-class lifestyle hospitality brands, all with a focus on service, design, innovation and the experience.
Its restaurant portfolio includes the flagship Hakkasan Restaurant with 12 locations worldwide, including Yauatcha, HKK, Sake no Hana, Herringbone, Searsucker, and Social House. Under the nightlife/daylife umbrella of brands are Hakkasan Nightclub, Wet Republic, Stingaree, HQ Nightclub, HQ Beach Club, Bootsy Bellows, Hooray Henry’s, THE NICE GUY and SHOREbar. In 2014, Hakkasan Group and MGM Resorts International announced the formation of a joint venture hotel management company named MGM Hakkasan Hospitality with a series of hotel and resort projects already under development including MGM projects in the Americas, the Middle East, and Asia along with Hakkasan projects in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Hakkasan Group is owned by Tasameem Real Estate LLC, an Abu Dhabi-based investment company.