Heroic Recordings is looking for a talented graphical designer to strengthen our design team. As executive designer, you’ll be responsible for helping shape the artistic direction of our brand, our labels, artists and releases.
- Creating release artworks
- Creating social media artworks
- Development of visual concepts, for promotional uses, our websites and elsewhere
- Creation and rendering of videos
- Web development on our websites, those of our artists and The Ring subscription platform
- Fluent in English
- Good team player
- Ability to work 2+ hours per day, consistently
- Affinity with electronic music and the music industry
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- HTML / CSS (bonus)
- Strong illustrator (bonus)
The job can be performed digitally, or in our offices in The Netherlands, if you’re based here. The position can grow into a long-term employment with the company, where if the designer performs according to standards, salary and benefits will increase over time.
Do you have what it takes? Submit your motivation, a resume and portfolio and explain to us why you and your visual style are a great fit for Heroic.
Heroic Recordings is a label group slash agency based in The Netherlands. Imprints include Heroic Recordings and Villain Recordings. Artists under management are San Holo, Ark Patrol, WRLD, Dooqu and Ducked Ape.