During your training period you go through various commercial areas, such as the Office team, Accounting, Logistic and Communication teams.
You gain insight into the process of a modern office life and into the exciting world of the music industry. From the beginning, we actively integrate you into our daily business and ongoing projects. In communicating with our many English-speaking colleagues and clients you can apply and build on, and we support you with an English course your knowledge of English.
We offer a preliminary to the training internship; you can go ahead and start immediately when accepted.
What we want:
- You are enthusiastic and interested
- You work carefully and conscientiously
- You are reliable and independent; work motivates you
- Your English is very good in speaking and writing
- Organization amuses you, as well as working as a team
- Good with numbers
- Already had experiences with MS Office programs (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- (Specialized) A-levels
Standing out from the crowd:
- You know our software Ableton Live
- You’ve already worked in a similar position like this before
We make Live and Push — unique software and hardware for music creation and performance. With these products, our community of users creates amazing things.
Ableton was founded in 1999 and released the first version of Live in 2001. Our products are used by a community of dedicated musicians, sound designers, and artists from across the world.