In De Goot Entertainment is in search of eager college students who want to gain experience in the music industry as a part of our Marketing Team!
In De Goot Entertainment is an artist management company, including radio, touring and marketing departments and a rock/alt leaning roster consisting of Shinedown, Halestorm, Highly Suspect, Slothrust, Biffy Clyro, and more. As a part of the Marketing Team, you will assist in the day-to-day promotions of our artists with an emphasis on social media and digital tour marketing.
PLEASE NOTE:This is an unpaid internship and you must receive credit from your school.
– Utilize social media best practices to post content across artists’ platforms.
– Stay up to date on entire roster’s releases, announces, and marketing initiatives.
– Set up official tour announces, pre-sales, and follow up promo.
– Compose analytic and statistic reports for managers and marketing team.
– Day-to-Day marketing for In De Goot platforms.
– Collaborate with the team to develop creative ways in expanding bands’ online following.
– Must be able to receive college credit for this internship and work from the In De Goot office in New York City.
– Strong understanding of social media, streaming services, and music publications.
– Familiarity with In De Goot’s artist roster.
Encouraged but not required.
– Have Photoshop and video editing experience.
– Basic understanding of artist management.
Please directly email your resume and cover letter to katrina [@] indegoot.com with “Marking Internship” as the subject.