We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to implement and execute digital marketing programs and provide analytic services in support of iZotope’s digital marketing efforts to make programs smarter and more impactful. The role will maximize iZotope’s return on marketing investment through ongoing program and website measurement, disciplined testing, and results-based performance management. You must be a “hands on” digital marketing specialist who can dive into the data, interpret it, and turn it into actionable insights and recommendations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Create and manage personalized landing pages/navigation flow for iZotope.com’s visitors by utilizing functionality available in its content management, eCommerce, and marketing platforms
- Implement website optimization tasks as directed
- Optimize visitor conversions through path optimization and relevant offers
- Implement email programs including triggered sends, drip tracks, nurture series and single-send announcements – prepare and modify HTML email messages as needed, import data and validate distribution lists, create list queries, perform QA testing on campaigns, execute campaigns
- Monitor performance of key web pages (e.g. top landing and exit pages, average time on site, navigation paths) and make recommendations about more effective website upgrades or improvements aimed at increasing performance
- Use the data to develop new insights to share with team that can guide new website optimization strategies
- Support efforts to manage subscriber data, marketing automation, drip nurturing, and segmentation
- Create and deliver regular cadence of standardized dashboards on multiple digital programs, channels and tactics
- Provide regular assessment of competitors’ websites and recommend enhancements to www.izotope.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years in digital marketing
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, and email marketing strategies and tools
- Proven ability to test and execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast paced environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills with proven data interpretation abilities
- Experience with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- HTML experience essential
- Familiarity with SQL, advanced Excel and data visualization skills preferred
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Team player
About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.