We are looking for a Marketing and Demand Generation Specialist to help manage digital marketing programs including SEO, SEM, social media advertising and sharing, website and e-commerce optimization. The primary responsibilities of this role include driving continued web visitor growth and conversion in our target audience through online marketing efforts. Functional knowledge in multi-channel program execution, digital marketing and the understanding of the tactics that drive lead conversions are critical to this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Grow targeted organic traffic to www.izotope.com through SEO
- Develop, implement, and execute inbound and outbound lead generation activities
- Assist in management of existing and evaluation of new online marketing initiatives to grow targeted traffic including paid search/PPC, re-targeting, targeted display advertising, and social ads
- Daily monitoring and management of PPC account activity (budget caps, impression share, quality score) to provide insight on creative copy improvements and optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Develop and monitor the performance of strategic Social Media campaigns (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube), contribute insights, and develop optimization plans where there are opportunities for growth. Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Promote marketing content to generate leads for target personas
- Utilize marketing automation platform to implement lead scoring models, manage audience segmentation and build workflows
- Track and report on demand generation performance metrics using standard templates – adjust tactics based on findings
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
- 2-4 years in digital marketing and experience in lead generation activities with direct experience supporting inbound and outbound marketing programs
- Tactical understanding of search/remarketing, SEO, content marketing, and social marketing
- Proven ability to test and execute tactical marketing campaigns in a fast paced environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills with proven data interpretation abilities
- Experienced and comfortable with Adwords and adCenter
- Experience with marketing automation platform (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop) a plus
- Experience with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) preferred
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Team player
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Marketing and Demand Generation Specialist at Izotope!
About iZotope, Inc.
iZotope makes innovative products that inspire and enable people to be creative. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, iZotope has spent over a decade developing award-winning products and audio technologies for professionals and hobbyists alike. Used by millions of people in over 50 countries, iZotope products are a core component of GRAMMY-winning music studios, Oscar and Emmy-winning film and TV post production studios, and prominent radio studios, as well as basement and bedroom studios across the globe. Through a robust licensing program, iZotope also powers products made by industry partners such as Adobe, Avid, Microsoft, and Sony. iZotope was recently honored with an Emmy® Award for Outstanding Achievement in Engineering Development for its flagship audio repair suite, RX®.