GENERAL MANAGER – JAIL Nightclub, Bali, Indonesia
The General Manager is responsible for the entire venue, including financials, to drive sales and profitability to meet targets. The General Manager oversees all aspects of the venue operations and ensures the venue is running effectively and meeting all Company standards each night to include; marketing, event management, execution of beverage service, guest interaction, atmosphere and cleanliness.
We will provide a KITAS (working visa) to the appropriate candidate.
We are aiming for the stars, so we demand a manager that will do the same.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Administer, expand, and maintain a sound organizational plan
– Marketing, entails good planning strategies and implementing night club’s special promotions and events.
– Establish a basic staff strategy by monitoring and initiating strategies connecting to staff measures and preparation of specialized improvement programs
– Establish and approve work techniques, workloads, and presentation principles
Interpret and disseminate Company policy to personnel
– Communicate job expectations by planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions
Ensure all employees are complying with regulations, ordinance and Company policies and procedures
– Work with management to oversee and supervise the work of all staff members
– Prepare work schedules and delegate specific work duties
– Quality control in terms of inspecting venue areas
– Initiate personnel actions such as recruitment, selections, transfers, promotions and dismissal measures
– Expand, maintain, and disseminate the Company’s service philosophy to lead staff toward optimal working outcomes for guest satisfaction and high staff morale
– Resolve general work complaints and escalates to Human Resources and/or other Corporate Executives when appropriate
– Offer recommendations and advice to the committees concerning alterations, resources, maintenance, construction, supplies, equipment and services not offered in accepted plans and budgets
– Offer and direct use of the venue’s space and resources
Evaluate and initiate programs to offer guests through a variety of popular proceedings under the guidelines of the Company’s policies
-Review daily/nightly reports and records to ensure accuracy
– Assist security with the preparation of emergency management and contingency planning
– Provide work directives, resolve problems, and set deadlines to ensure completion of operational functions
– Develop and present new revenue opportunities including programming, promotions, talent, and retail
-Walk the venue premises to ensure the venue is running properly
Other duties as assigned
ENHANCING REVENUE/ CONTROLLING COSTS/ CASH MANAGEMENT:
-Prepare periodic budget estimates and reports
-Organize reports and other support materials
-Placing orders for food and liquor, making sure that all local laws are observed and followed.
-Review actual cash flow vs. budget
-Review actual capital expenditures vs. budgeted expenditures
-Identify short and long term strategic and financial goals for team members and implements metrics to evaluate performance as an individual and as a team
-Develop financial and operational initiatives with a cohesive and extensive action plan for areas of the business
-Effectively manage the Company’s cash resources
-Forecast weekly/monthly/quarterly/ annual cash needs
-Analyze daily, weekly and monthly reports to identify trends, future needs and obstacles to achieving goals
-Supervise cash disbursements
-Maintain a fiduciary responsibility to the company by minimizing costs and maximizing revenue
-Reviews financials with management team to help develop action plan to grow revenue and control expenses in order to meet or exceed annual budgets
High School Diploma or equivalent required
College degree preferred
3+ years of experience in the entertainment industry working in a high volume nightclub, bar, restaurant
Experience in management and administration preferably in the entertainment industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to the Company standards
Eligibility for KITAS (working visa) in Indonesia
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
Knowledge of Marketing and events promotion and execution
Proficient in Windows Office, Microsoft Office
Knowledge of POS and back office reporting systems
Knowledge of profitability analysis and budgeting, cost of sales, payroll management
Knowledge of nightclub operations, fine dining procedures, and beverage service
Knowledge of purchasing, receiving, inventories and cost controls as it applies to bar product
Knowledge of special events and banquets
Job begins full time from early December, consultation and other work prior will commence from as early as August.
Very attractive base salary with even more to come from monthly commission bonus system.