This position has been filled
Are you a KOMPLETE head? Do you produce as well as play out? As a local brand ambassador for KOMPLETE you will be responsible for demonstrating the full line of Native Instruments KOMPLETE products to the public and our retail partners. The successful candidate must have a thorough understanding of our products in addition to a clear and exciting presentation style. Join our team and represent The Future of Sound.
- Help build Native Instruments’ brand presence among producers, beat-makers, and DJs in the U.S.
- Consult with Berlin-based marketing team on U.S. marketing plans and make proposals for initiatives including concept, budget and KPIs
- Independently execute a variety of tasks based on briefings from Berlin in budget, on time, and in the quality expected
- Forge relationships with key industry players and artists, especially in Los Angeles
- Coordinate video shoots including talent, location, and supervision of shooting according to briefings
- Planning and realization of events, workshops, and other localized activities
- Manage nationwide Product Specialist team including staffing, goals/objectives, travel, payment, and reporting
- Support the sales team with POS, workshops, and management of external Field Marketing Specialists
- Communicate closely with Berlin marketing team and provide detailed reporting
- Daily management of staff including Marketing Associate, Artist Relations Manager, Product Specialists and future positions TBD
- Expert experience and knowledge of the full KOMPLETE product lines
- Experienced producer with ability to create exciting demos of Komplete instruments and effects (Ability to play keyboard a plus)
- Confident, clear and energetic presentation style
- Knowledge of NI products MASCHINE and TRAKTOR desirable but not required
- Sales and marketing experience (especially in music retail) a plus
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English, Spanish a plus
- Confident, outgoing and enjoys meeting and helping customers
- Must live in the city applying for
- Must have reliable means of transportation, cell phone, and laptop computer
About Native Instruments
Native Instruments is a technology company that develops software and hardware for music production and DJ-ing.