LEX Nightclub is looking for a staff that fits the LEX experience. Alluring, enticing, exciting and memorable. We are seeking candidates that are confident, approachable, outgoing, care about and maintain their physical appearance, comfortable in their own bodies and in costumes that are form fitting. Every position in LEX is first and foremost a host and ambassador of the LEX lifestyle. This requires being knowledgeable about LEX, its services, events and products. Our LEXY staff entertains, which means engaging in conversations where appropriate, introducing guests to other guests, and dancing to create the LEXY experience.
The Security Host provides security and protection for guests, employees and the property.
GUEST SERVICE REQUIREMENTS:
– Provide a friendly, personal, and a willingness to interact
– Provide professional guest services
– Commits self to the below listed LEX values, Standard Operating Procedures, and acknowledges dedication to providing excellent guest service for our Guests and our internal team, at all times
– Good working knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
– Ability to work safely and prevent personal injury
– Commitment to the safety of fellow co-workers and our guests, and the ability to demonstrate that commitment through daily actions
– Comply with all safety and health department procedures as well as Company and/or departmental policies/procedures
– Comply with all state and federal liquor laws
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
– Provides security and protection for our guests, employees, and company property. Upholds law and order inside the venue and around the entrance in conjunction with local law enforcement.
– Administers first aid and assists injured guests or employees. Ensures that proper authorities are contacted.
– Remains alert for any suspicious persons or activities. Reports any safety hazards immediately to Maintenance.
– Answers all guests questions and furnishes detailed information on LEX and knowledge of the facilities surrounding the venue.
– Possesses knowledge and use of all radio communication procedures and corresponding codes.
– Reacts professionally and rationally in emergency and pressure situations. Restrains intoxicated, disorderly, or insubordinate guests or removes them from premises.
– Follows the established procedures for escorting and assisting necessary employees to cash cage.
– Communicates professionally with all management in Grand Sierra Resort.
– Promotes and practices safety awareness and behavior, adhering to all safety standards. Directs emergency vehicles when called upon.
– Perform other duties as required.
– 21+ years of age
– Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
– Hospitality experience preferred
– Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to LEX standards
– Possession of / or ability to possess a valid alcohol awareness card.
– Work varied shifts to include weekends and holidays
WORKING KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
– Familiarity working in hospitality environment
– Proper lifting techniques
– Guest relations
– Safety procedures
– One year previous experience in security, law enforcement, military and/or a degree in criminal justice, previous experience in a nightclub environment preferred
FEMALES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Grand Sierra Resort is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Veterans are encouraged to apply