Life in Color is looking for a part time Marketing and Customer Service intern. You will be working hands on with our marketing and event staff to communicate with our fans.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Customer service
- Answer contact email
- Respond to FB message
- Communicate with fans via socials
- Aid in social media account management
- Mainly international accounts and general branding
- Participate in various weekly marketing meetings
Requirements and experience:
- Self-motivated and energetic personality
- Detail oriented and reliable.
- Ability to work independently and at times with a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge of basic MS Office programs
- Interest in social media, marketing, and customer service
- Passion OR INTEREST in the music industry
Position will be part time 10-15 hours a week to start out with and will evaluate success and time commitment moving forward. Will adjust as needed to cover job duties.
About Life in Color -SFX
LIFE IN COLOR, “The World’s Largest Paint Party,” began in 2007 on college campuses in Florida. Founded by Sebastian Solano, Paul Campbell, Lukasz Tracz and Patryk Tracz, LIFE IN COLOR, is a production and promotions company that tours internationally in addition to its annual flagship festival LIC Miami. Life in Colors tour annually visits 50+cities in over 30 countries selling upward of 250,000 tickets annually. Life In Color has hosted virtually every major DJ including JackU, Hardwell, Calvin Harris, Knife Party, Steve Aoki, Kaskade, Major Laser, , Alesso, Sebastian Ingrosso, Diplo and more. SFX Entertainment acquired LIFE IN COLOR in 2012 and operates out of Miami, FL.