We are seeking a talented Sponsorship Sales Manager that is responsible for identifying, securing and retaining top regional & global brand sponsors relevant to our franchise, “Shipsomnia” with on-point sponsorship branding solutions for the sponsors.
Responsibilities: To work with our senior management team to identify, secure and retain top regional and global sponsorship deals from brands relevant to our franchise, “Shipsomnia”.
· Identify, secure and retain regional and sponsorship deals from top brands relevant to our franchise, “Shipsomnia”.
· Research new leads and follow up existing leads.
· Create sponsorship proposals that are on point with target sponsor’s brand.
· Maximise sales time by targeting effectively the correct clients, their role and their companies.
· Meet or exceed KPIs, monthly/yearly revenue targets & call rates.
· Convince prospects of the benefits of sponsoring our franchise.
· Make at least 15 calls per day on average per week – the role requires significant phone time to contact clients and prospects.
· Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
· Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English.
· Excellent communication skills and telephone manners.
· Excels in face-to-face selling and presenting value propositions.
· Strong business acumen, commercial awareness and talented in deal negotiations to a win.
· Confident of generating new business leads from cold calling, personal research and industry networking.
· Highly motivated and constantly striving for excellence & success.
· Customer focused, knows how to build & maintain relationships.
· High drive, initiative and engagement –self-directed, well organized, energetic, can-do attitude, action and result driven.
· Enthusiastic, independent, creative, bold, willing to challenge status quo with fresh ideas and able to work under pressure.
· Experience working in a start-up environment is beneficial.
· Diploma in music management, sales, marketing or related area.
· Previous experience in sponsorship sales, delegates sales and/or account management based sales
· Minimum 3 years’ working experience in a similar or related role.
About Mad Fresh Events
Mad Fresh Events is an eclectic and talented crew who are extremely passionate about music, the arts and travel. We take pride in delivering high quality, original and creative work that pushes the boundaries of the music and travel industries and dedicated to creating the best time of your life experience for all of our customers. Our flagship franchise, “Shipsomnia,” gained global recognition as a leading experiential music & arts cruise vacation. Our company culture is professional and fun and our aim is to help you “expand your horizons” and grow your talents with us.