Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter are looking for a Social Marketing Coordinator who has experience working with multiple brands in the social media/marketing space. Candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns that include but are not limited to: research, recommendation, content creation, execution, monitoring and post-campaign reporting.
This position reports directly to Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter’s SVP of Analytics and Audience Development and will:
- Coordinate with editorial, sales and social media leads to execute campaigns for clients that have a social tie, including:
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform and audience
- Execute the social media elements of ad campaigns
- Manage paid social budgets and campaigns
- Create recap reports for integrated campaigns
- Create ad hoc social and social revenue reports
- Work closely with Social Media Manager to execute all sponsored social, contests and sweepstakes. Duties include working with legal on official rules, activation, winner selection and prize fulfillment.
- Research and maintain a knowledge database of social media marketing trends, best practices, and platforms
- Travel will be required to manage the on-site social executions of larger integrated campaigns
- 2+ year of social media marketing experience
- Experience managing social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Snapchat
- Knowledge of social media analytics software (Social Flow, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Shareablee, Crimson Hexagon, CrowdTangle, etc.)
- Exceptional time management skills including ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
- Success in this role will require a person who’s a self-starting, flexible, solution-oriented leader who can adjust to a dynamic environment. The aptitude to learn, adjust, ideate and execute is the most critical of all the above skillsets.
About Prometheus Global Media
A New York City-based B2B media company. Prometheus Global Media owns and operates a number of major entertainment industry trade publications and their associated digital properties, including Adweek, Backstage, Billboard, Film Journal International, and The Hollywood Reporter.