No Tomorrow is a record label and creative company based in London, UK.
The short job description: Find and sign sick electro house music.
The long job description:
As A&R Manager you will be responsible for the discovery and development of our label artists. You’ll be overseeing the release schedule of the label together with our label manager and will be working closely with the artists to maximize their creative output and the quality of their music. Work includes working on collaborations, finding featuring artists, scouting new talent, brainstorming cover ideas, – think 360 degree A&R.
We’re looking for an UK, or US based creative who is aware of trends, is tuned into the music industry, has a go-getter mentality, a good ear, people skills and knack for creating valuable opportunities.
A&R management: Overseeing the creative development of our artists and writers, contributing to the release schedule, establishing strategic collaborations (co-writes, sessions, features, remixes, collaborations, getting songs cut by others), constructively critiquing music.
Remix management: managing, procuring and facilitating remix opportunities, both incoming and procured.
Trend watching & signing new talent: monitoring playlists, streaming platforms and charts and following industry news to discover new signings and collaborative ideas.
Industry relationship management: creating, maintaining and maximizing relationships with artists, songwriters, publishers, labels and other managers – including data entry in the associated relationship databases.
- College / University degree. Bachelor as a minimum.
- 1+ year(s) of experience in the (electronic) music industry.
- Good ear for music. You’ve been discovering the best new music for years and follow the most influential Spotify playlists.
- People person. You’re outgoing, like networking, taking initiative and are often found at industry events and shows. You have an existing network of industry professionals and artists.
- Go-getter. You’re diligent and do not wait to be told what to do. You don’t mind working late or doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Punctual, good with deadlines and representative in spoken and written word.
- Ability to work 5-7 hours/week.
No Tomorrow is a start-up and this position is an opportunity for those with ambitions to grow in the music industry to build experience and grow with us as a company. Our culture is open to taking young and aspiring individuals and investing in them to cultivate the best in the industry. Experience is a bonus, but we’re all about hiring smart and motivated individuals who are willing to learn.
Do you have what it takes? Submit your resume and a motivational letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate and why you’d fit our team. Include 5 songs that you believe are indicative of the most important new musical trends and explain to us why. We will get back to you if we like your application.
About No Tomorrow Recordings
Independent electronic music label based in London.
There is No Tomorrow.