We’re looking for an outstanding software developer / Junior Software Development Engineer to join our software team. You’ll work with us to specify, design and build new products. You’ll evaluate new technologies, adopt and refine new working practices; and most importantly write lucid, high performance, maintainable code which will form the backbone of new product ranges.
You’ll also help us maintain our portfolio, from iOS apps to the desktop (via DSP algorithms, VST plugins and web applications) – but don’t worry, we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of them!
An ideal candidate would be:
- Experienced in audio, music and application software
- Familiar with a variety of programming languages, platforms and operating systems (C++ and iOS experience essential, Windows, OS X, Cocoa and C# also desirable)
- An excellent designer, debugger and problem solver
- A clear communicator
- Pragmatic, curious and flexible
- Passionate about programming, music and sound
Come and help us build amazing apps!
Since Novation was born, back in 1992, the company name has become synonymous with world-class analogue modeling synthesizers and unrivalled MIDI controller keyboards and solutions.
The product range continues to receive critical acclaim from the music press and win numerous awards for outstanding technology and usability.
Fantastic build quality, true musical instrument feel and intuitive controls are just three of the reasons why Novation's digital musical instruments are simply a joy to play.