Overview of Job Function(s):
Generates graphics for UI/software and Web.
- Work with AIR team on all software/VI’s including ignite software.
- Generate web and e-blasts for all brands.
- Work with developers on all in house UI.
- Update and maintain website graphics.
- Test builds of UI/Software for graphic bugs.
- Strong sense of how visuals relate to thoughtful user experiences on iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod touch), as well as retina displays for computer software. Experience with integrated iOS consumer products a plus.
- Understand the product requirements and translate interaction challenges into a simple and elegant visual interface solution.
- Organize release of all application visual assets to programmers.
- Ability to articulate front-end interface functionality to programmers.
- Can quickly adapt and integrate changing interface design requirements.
- Work with our programmers and Product Managers to review the prototype interface design.
- Assure projects are completed with the highest level of aesthetics while maintaining maximum usability.
Continually the first to adopt and develop new technologies that advance the mixing experience for DJs at every level, Numark empowers DJs with revolutionary products that seamlessly combine classic feel with cutting-edge performance capability. Over its 40-year history, Numark has been responsible for introducing hundreds of industry firsts, among them the first DJ mixer with a built-in sampler, DM1775, the first professional dual CD player, CD5020, the first hard-drive based DJ system, HDCD1, the first iOS enabled DJ systems, iDJ, and the first motorized DJ control surface, CDX, which was later incorporated into the NS7 and NS7II controllers. Numark is a proud member of the inMusic Brands family.