- Answering calls and transferring to appropriate department
- Register visitor entries
- Execute various administrative tasks such as calendar updates, rosters for upcoming classes
- Ad-hoc project assignments as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have at least one year of experience working in a busy office setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of electronic DJing and electronic music production
- Maintain professional demeanor
- Customer service-oriented (in person and on phone)
- Project management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and fill in additional shifts as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- positive attitude
- sense of humor
- personable; welcoming and engaging
- enjoy working in fast-paced environment
- works well in groups as well as independently
- passion for electronic music and DJing
- able to anticipate needs and address them
Current openings for this position are for the Los Angeles School only.
Dubspot is a world-class electronic music school in New York City, Los Angeles, and Online. As the first Ableton Certified Training Center in the world, Dubspot has become the premier music school for both experienced and aspiring artists alike. Dubspot’s mission is to inspire and enable its students to achieve their creative goals. Classes are kept intimate, in a one-of-a-kind, hands-on lab environment. Please refer to our website for more information on our extensive course offerings.
Just as importantly, Dubspot is an ever-growing community of musicians, DJs, producers, audio professionals, visual artists, and enthusiasts of all genres who share one thing — a genuine passion for music.