This position has been filled
The primary responsibilities of the Order Administration Agent will be to organize all incoming orders, enter, and fulfil them using a variety of internet based systems (ERP, web shop, extranet) to check inventory and assure the orders fulfilled will ship that day. This also includes resolving any issues related to the orders, customer order follow up, and acting as the central point of reference for stock questions. This involves developing a firm understanding of our business practices and workflows.
- Organize and process incoming customer and web shop orders, entering data, and fulfilment using our ERP system
- Utilize our ERP to audit inventory and ship fulfilled orders
- Provide pre-sales customer support via phone and email ticket to answer any product related questions
- Provide order administration support resolving any issues related to purchases, payments, returns, complaints, or any additional customer follow up
- Act as a central point of contact for inventory-related inquiries
- At least two years of relevant customer service and call center experience
- An understanding and familiarity with Native Instruments products
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel
- Familiarity with accounting programs or enterprise-level systems such as Business Suite / Database / CRM system environments (Oracle E-Business Suite, SAP, Salesforce, etc.)
- The ability to follow established workflows and business practices
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SUPPORT AT NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
Customer Support at Native Instruments falls into three categories – presales support, order support and, last but not least, tech support. All part of the internal “Customer Care Center”, these individual support teams help customers with questions and issues regarding sales information, order fullfillment and the actual operation of the products, both through free telephone support and a sophisticated ticket system. The Tech Support team also has the lead in the product of helpful Knowledge Base articles and tutorial videos. The support staff of overall 60 people is distributed across both the Berlin and the LA offices.
About Native Instruments
Native Instruments is a technology company that develops software and hardware for music production and DJ-ing.