Interns Needed > Music Label – Promotion Manager > Florida, Miami
The Internship Criteria:
1. Self Motivated individual with Great Skills in Research and Information Quality Analysis
2. Familiar with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
3. Good communication skills
Our parent company is a Venture Capital, Private Equity firm in Wall Street, New York.
Our businesses includes:
Group of Labels – Artist Management and rights collection – Production – Publishing
So far we have distributed around 7,000 tracks over the years through several labels.
We also manage several record labels, music publishing operations, manage few DJs and singers, music distribution, recording studio, a photo & video studio and a Booking & Events department.
To Review detailed information about our companies and what we do, please visit the following websites:
– Artists/projects development
– Golbal Marketing & Promotion
– Writing press releases to promote our music, prepare newsletters
– Community management – social media
– Public Relations – contacts with media
– Radio promotion – obtaining radio airplay
– Organization of a complete promo plan for each release, with backwards planning
– Assisting in booking and selling shows
About Aventure Music Group
You must be fluent in English (other languages a plus), and have excellent spoken and written communication skills.
You must have a good knowledge of the clubbing and electronic music scene, and a good understanding of the music industry in general.
You must show a particular interest in Dance Music
You must be able to work alone as well as part of a team.
You must be organized and able to work under pressure.
A first experience in the music business and an already existing network of contacts in the industry is not necessary.
Would prefer students that require college credit but not mandatory.
Interested individuals please contact us right away:
Please include a little about yourself and your availability. Position starts immediately.