We want to connect millions of people with their favourite songs and create a service that people love to use. We believe music should be easily accessible and that listening to music will make people live richer lives. We want to create a win-win situation for people who love listening to music and people who love creating music.
We are now looking for a Partner Implementation Manager who will join our band spread across the globe, and help realize Spotify’s important global Telco and ISP partner projects. You will have the operational and day-to-day responsibility to manage the technical implementation of the partnerships.
For this specific position we are looking for someone to take care of the partners in APAC region from our Singapore office as a base. English is a must. An additional APAC language is a plus.
Your mission should we choose to accept you:
- Assist our Business deal Managers in pre-sales consultation and project definition together with potential partners.
- Coordinate with our different departments: tech, legal, marketing and design in order to ensure the project deliverables are aligned.
- Document projects so that the full product lifecycle can be properly managed.
- Participate in discussions with the partner, about the technical solutions to be implemented in order to integrate with Spotify’s APIs.
- Ensure that Spotify’s commitments in a partner relationship are delivered, documented, as well as follow-up on the partner’s commitments.
- Work closely with teams, product owners and other stakeholders to ensure we build world-class APIs for our partners to integrate with.
What you need to get an audition:
You have documented working experience within a Telecom, Internet Start-up, Media, or the digital music industry. A technology background with a project and/or product focus with documented track record is preferable. You never forget that the most important task is to ensure an overall great end user experience.
Knowledge and experience of the following technologies:
- HTTP REST APIs
- SQL and Big data analytics such as Hadoop, Hive, BigQuery
- Linux and shell
- oAuth authentication
- DNS, TCP, firewalls, database systems
- Experience in writing software in one or more languages such as Java or Python is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar knowledge
Who you are:
- A self-going can do attitude, you won’t be afraid to step in when needed.
- You understand that cooperation and team play is key to success!
- Strong presentation skills. Proven success in working directly with partners.
- A strong track record in technical leadership, explaining both to technical and business people.
- Experience working under deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Willing to travel to all the corners of the world.
We are a young company and growing fast, so there are great opportunities to develop career in a fast-moving, international, high-tech environment flavoured by music and fun.
Are you the one?
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Partner Implementation Project Manager at Spotify.
Spotify is an award-winning digital music service that gives you on-demand access to over 20 million tracks*. Our dream is to make all the world’s music available instantly to everyone, wherever and whenever they want it. Spotify makes it easier than ever to discover, manage and share music with your friends, while making sure that artists get a fair deal.