Hot Creation’s executives are looking for an extremely organized personal assistant that can be a right hand, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, high level of confidentiality and be a good representative of the label and related entities on all fronts. Candidate must be reliable, self-disciplined, and motivated. Candidate should have exceptional attention to detail, excellent grammar and writing skills, ability to supervise and delegate and professional experience.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assessing executives’ needs and requirements and formulating action plans independently to achieve them.
- Collecting and sorting mail, as well as helping draft emails.
- Help organize and run events.
- Project managing tasks on behalf of executive.
- Maintain daily tasks list – Arranging meetings and making appointments on a priority basis.
- Prepare reports and documents – Handle all the documentation work.
- Conducted market research and prepare presentations.
- Plan and supervise personal travel arrangements and logistics.
- Planned the time table schedule of business, personal and weekend events
- Must live in Los Angeles.
- Must have driver’s license.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic IT skills.
This is an exciting role and an incredible access point for those with a passion for music who would like to begin their professional life within the music industry.
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Personal Assistant at Hot Creations.
About Hot Creations
Co-owned by Jamie Jones and Lee Foss, groundbreaking independent dance label Hot Creations gained global notoriety through pioneering a new and unique sound born of it’s founders deep affinity with old disco records and soulful beats. The label has taken on a life of its own since then and continues to be on the forefront of new electronic music and discovering new talent. HOT TRAX and the upcoming Emerald City are two sister labels that will help encompass a wider breadth of the electronic music spectrum.