WE are a boutique public relations firm based in NYC, specializing in electronic music through public relations, online marketing, social media and events. Clients include: festivals, nightclubs, record labels, DJs and producers.
YOU must be a smart, diligent, motivated individual with the ability to work independently, multi-task and be extremely detail-oriented. Need to be able to maintain professionalism and communicate with media, artists and clients with ease. Must maintain a positive attitude while working and problem-solving under pressure. Responsibilities to include: assist all staff with assignments, web research, writing PR materials (press releases/bios), handling administrative duties such as mailing packages, filing, event listings, manage guestlists, database management, client reports, scheduling interviews, collating press clippings, etc.
* Interest in electronic music, DJ culture and nightlife a must!
* Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, problem-solver, and responsible self-starter.
* Outgoing and willingness to go out to client events.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Ability to multi-task and complete projects on deadline.
* Charismatic and energetic.
* Creative, resourceful, and entrepreneurial.
* Highly reliable and trustworthy.
* Identify target markets through independent research.
* Proficient with Google Office, MS Word, Excel.
* Social media expertise (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc).
* Laptop computer.
* Potential to grow and expand roles & responsibilities.
* PT or FT / Flexible schedule.
1. Please send your resume with an email cover letter describing your experience and skills as they relate to this position.
2. Include a list of your top 5 favorite DJs
3. Include your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, etc).