We are now hiring a Product Marketing Manager for our KOMPLETE brand. Your responsibilities will include the production and coordination of marketing deliverables such as videos, websites, and newsletters, as well as the creation of campaign concepts. You will work closely with the Product, Development, and Sales Departments and with other teams throughout the company.
- Translate complex product descriptions and concepts into effective marketing initiatives or campaigns
- Develop and present marketing plans from top-level messages to campaign schedule
- Create detailed briefings for deliverables including copy, artwork, and video scripts
- Drive projects in close cooperation with internal and external teams
- Actively follow and evaluate market trends and developments
- Support the brand strategy by identifying new marketing opportunities
- Measure and analyze the impact of marketing efforts
- At least 3 years of work experience in Product Marketing
- Extensive experience in music production or sound design
- Good knowledge of the music industry and understanding of musical culture today
- Experience owning projects and driving campaigns involving professional media production
- Previous experience in working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Eagerness to acquire Maschine and Traktor skills a plus
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly motivated, reliable, and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High-level written and spoken English language skills
MARKETING AT NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
The Marketing team at Native Instruments consists of over 50 staff worldwide – all dedicated to making sure the company’s products are properly presented and explained to the outside world. Creating excitement and demand is the name of the game, with the Native Instruments website and newsletter as central tools of communication. The Marketing team looks both after strategic and conceptual aspects of branding and market communication, as well as creative aspects like video production, graphic and web design, and copywriting. Marketing is also responsible for PR tasks like press and artist relations, events, and social media / community management.
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Product Marketing Manager at Native Instruments.
About Native Instruments
Native Instruments develops innovative software and hardware for computer-based audio production and DJing - products that push technological boundaries and open up new creative horizons for professionals and amateurs alike.