We are looking for a local Los Angeles based, highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic individual, who is interested in learning more about the digital music industry and artist management, with a major focus on social media & marketing, event plannings.
This intern will help work on the careers of selected artists of our current electronic trap roster: UZ, Ian Munro, sumthin sumthin, Macntaj, Duskus & UNKWN.
• LA based only
• Electronic Cultivated Music Lover
• Self-motivated, hard-working and enthusiastic
• Driven, Intuitive
• Excellent problem solving skills & ability to work around issues
• Ability to Multitask
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• previous experience as a Day To Day Artist Manager Assistant to the least would be ideal
• Be present. We need someone who has impeccable attention to detail, aware of their surroundings, and willingness to learn in a field that’s in constant rotation.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• You will assist & organize all administrative needs for day-to-day artist management: email boxes, audio / media, calendars, google sheets.
• Aid in the daily maintenance of artists social properties: tour dates, schedule updates, and tracking fan requests.
• Tour Advance
• Creation of graphic design materials *please send examples of your graphic design work Requirements in the google form application.
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience
*This is unpaid internship.
About Quality Goods Records / Management
We are Quality Goods: a Los Angeles based Record Label & an artist management agency. We pride ourselves in pushing all styles of trap & bass music artists with its founder’s signature sound influences at the core: UZ. We are a collective. A Family.