Quickstrike Media is looking for bloggers to help with it’s growing family of media websites. If you have a passion for music and and love to write and shoot short videos, we would love to give you a shot at working with us.
THIS POSITION CAN BE DONE REMOTLY
We are based in Los Angeles and share an office space in West Hollywood.
Blogging is one of the best ways to make a name for yourself in the music industry and after working for different blogs and websites for more than 10 years, we can help you find your way to whatever you want to do in your careear.
About this position.
– As a blogger you will recieve tickets & access to events so that you can write reviews, recaps, and post social media updates about what you expierence.
– You will be sent music submissions daily and will have a chance to review music before it comes out!
– You will have the chance to get paid for some of your posts. This will depend on the opportunites that come in while your’e writing for us.
– You can use this internship for school credit.
– If you have good ideas, we will listen and you could be running your own site before you know it.
– We run on wordpress so get familiar if you are not.
– We are looking for people who love EDM (all genres), Hard Dance (All hardstyle sub genres), Hip Hop, & Future everything!
– If you have video production or editing skills then please let us know.
When applying for this position please include the following:
– 3 artists you’re currently listening to
– 3-5 sentences on why you want to work in the music industry.
*If we like what you send over, we will get back to you quickly!
About Quickstrike Media
Quickstrike Media is a collective of marketing, PR, & entertainment industry professionals that have come together to combine their talents, strategies and networks under one imprint. With years of experience working with fashion, music, video games and other lifestyle categories, Quickstrike has the ability to come up with creative and original solutions to whatever your digital marketing and content creation/management needs may be.