- R3GMA is looking for candidates to join its A&R team.
A&R candidate should have extensive knowledge of EDM and its sub-genres, as well as the artists involved. Knowledge of the electronic music community as a whole is essential. Candidate should be passionate about EDM and have a natural drive for discovering new music and staying updated with the latest releases and trends in the Electronic Music Industry.
· Scout for new talent
· Sort music submissions and update database
· Update Soundcloud & manage Spotify account verification
· Work closely with label’s artists on events and releases
· Manage artist/release assets include masters, artwork, label copy, bios and press pics
· Able to handle confidential material and information
· Familiar with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
· Extensive knowledge of EDM, its subgenres, artists and electronic music in general is essential.
· Experience as DJ or familiar with DAW’s is preferred.
· Familiar with Soundcloud, Spotify, Pandora and other music streaming services
· Interest in cutting edge music news, and the ability to stay ahead of the curve
Please include a cover letter listing your favorite music genres and artists.
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like A&R Intern at R3GMA.
Please submit a cover letter listing your favorite music genres and artists along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org