We are looking to fill the position of day-to-day Administrative & Operations Assistant to support the agency in the functions of contracting and paperwork as well as office administration and artist logistics.
- Contract administration: Managing all aspects of the contracting process including issue, review and editing of artist contracts.
- Invoice administration: Calculation, issue and administration of invoices to buyers, promoters and/or venues.
- Directly communication with buyers, promoters and/or venues regarding contract amendments.
- Monitoring the status of and communicating paperwork updates to the team.
- Facilitating and tracking payments with clients.
- Review of all incoming client payments for accuracy.
- Entering and/or updating data internal records and databases.
- Proactively monitoring of all payments and flagging missing payments, delays and issues to the team, agents/assistants and/or clients.
- Assisting with general artist logistics and travel emergencies.
- Performing additional duties as needed/requested.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Proven communication and teamwork abilities
- Advanced Google Spreadsheet and Excel proficiency
- Google Drive, MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and Dropbox proficiency
- Logistics and/or travel co-ordination experience
- Ability to compare and analyze documentation
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of energy, motivation and initiative is essential
- Ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- HTML skills would be advantageous
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Entertainment industry background/experience
About Real Tone Agency
We are an international booking and management agency comprising a global team of remotely based, passionate and highly committed staff members representing and working on behalf of international music talents across every aspect of their music careers.