ARTIST DAY-TO-DAY MANAGER
We are looking to fill the role of an Artist Day-To-Day Manager to oversee day-to-day advancing and management for various artists and support all activities related to the continued development and growth of these artists. Candidate must also be a self-motivated, driven individual and show commitment and initiative to go the extra mile.
- Oversee and manage advancing for all artists performances from show confirmation and paperwork to travel, logistics, itineraries and more.
- Act as the artists’ key point of contact for all third parties, filter information as necessary to the artist manager and act as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information (incl. booking agent/staff, promoters/venues/festivals, record labels, music publishers, media/press, etc.)
- Assisting with planning and implementation of artists’ music campaigns, including global release schedules, promotional/social media plans, press, marketing, international touring.
- Liaise with artists and artists’ support staff to co-ordinate diary management including travel bookings, visas, accommodation and promotional activities.
- Maintain efficient daily communication and information flow with artists whilst ensuring confidentially and discretion at all times.
- Liaise daily with the artist’s PA and/or other staff in supporting the artist’s personal requirements.
- Assist artists with completing and delivering promotional and media/press requests.
- Handle artists’ guest list requirements for all shows and performances.
- Anticipate and take care of artists’ needs whilst on tour at all times including handling and solving ad hoc emergencies, problems or issues as they may arise.
- Perform additional duties as needed/requested.
- 2+ years day-to-day artist management experience
- 2+ years artist advancing and logistics experience
- Highly professional written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Drive, Adobe Acrobat and Dropbox
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- High level of energy, motivation and initiative is essential
- Ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- Flexibility to work long hours and/or weekends as the job requires.
About Real Tone Agency
We are an international booking and management agency comprising a global team of remotely based, passionate and highly committed staff members representing and working on behalf of international music talents across every aspect of their music careers.