We are looking to fill the position of a booking assistant at the heart of the booking process to support two other members of the artist booking function.
- Play an active role in the booking strategy, assisting with mapping out the upcoming months, planning tours, setting up objectives and tracking progress.
- Initial contact with buyers, promoters and venues before the negotiation to compile more information about the booking request.
- Regular updating of internal contact database.
- Active role in filtering incoming booking requests under the supervision of the senior booking agent.
- Entering and/or updating internal artist calendars with new show options.
- Drafting booking updates for the artists.
- Play an active role in internal booking calls, taking detailed nots.
- Manage the booking team’s daily schedule including setting up calls, meetings, etc.
- Assisting with monitoring the artists online visibility for confirmed shows via event listings and artwork approval.
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Advanced Google Spreadsheet and Excel proficiency
- Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and Dropbox proficiency
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Proven communication and teamwork abilities
- High level of energy, motivation and initiative is essential
- Ability to handle confidential information with total discretion
- Adaptability and high reactivity
Preferred but not mandatory:
- Entertainment industry background/experience
- Graphic design ability
About Real Tone Agency
We are an international booking and management agency comprising a global team of remotely based, passionate and highly committed staff members representing and working on behalf of international music talents across every aspect of their music careers.