We are seeking an extremely organised Personal Assistant to act as right hand to the owner and be an exemplary representative of the agency and related entities on all fronts. Candidate must be reliable, self-disciplined and motivated with excellent grammar and writing skills and proven professional experience.
- Maintain executive and team calendars including scheduling meetings, calls and appointments on a priority basis.
- Manage day-today schedule including up to the minute call and meeting reminders and agenda updates.
- Prepare and brief owner with meeting and call related documentation.
- Join calls, attend meetings and take notes/minutes as required.
- Manage, review, sort, forward and respond to mail on behalf of the owner.
- Draft emails, messages and written communication on demand based on dictation & direction from the owner.
- Action and liaise various conversations daily on behalf of the owner.
- Supervise, plan and book personal travel arrangements and logistics.
- Performing additional duties as needed/requested.
- 2+ years assistant experience in the entertainment/music industry
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Drive, Adobe Acrobat and Dropbox
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Exceptional organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- A high level of energy, motivation and initiative is essential
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A high level of confidentiality, discretion, and judgement
- Flexibility to work long hours and/or weekends as the job requires
- Knowledge of the touring and concert industry is an asset
About Real Tone Agency
We are an international booking and management agency comprising a global team of remotely based, passionate and highly committed staff members representing and working on behalf of international music talents across every aspect of their music careers.