This position has been filled
As part of the Customer Service Center the Registration Support Agent will provide phone and email assistance to our customers registering their products both online and offline. The individual will guide customers through the steps of the registration and activation process, listen to and respond to any difficulties and assist with license transfer requests. This person will report directly to the Customer Service Center Manager and will work closely with the Product Management and Development departments to provide feedback on registration issues for process improvement.
- Provide phone and email assistance to customers registering their Native Instruments products
- Enter bug reports in the Native Instruments bug tracker
- Write Knowledge base articles (FAQs)
- Communicate with other departments such as Product Management, QA and Logistics
- Provide Product Management and Development with feedback on the installation and activation process
- Call center and/or technical support experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical trouble shooting experience with Mac and PC platforms
- Solid knowledge of digital audio, MIDI and related technology
- Helpful and patient while actively listening to customer concerns
SUPPORT AT NATIVE INSTRUMENTS
Customer Support at Native Instruments falls into three categories – presales support, order support and, last but not least, tech support. All part of the internal “Customer Care Center”, these individual support teams help customers with questions and issues regarding sales information, order fullfillment and the actual operation of the products, both through free telephone support and a sophisticated ticket system. The Tech Support team also has the lead in the product of helpful Knowledge Base articles and tutorial videos. The support staff of overall 60 people is distributed across both the Berlin and the LA offices.
About Native Instruments
Native Instruments is a technology company that develops software and hardware for music production and DJ-ing.