Managing a team and working within our Retails stores at the Ibiza Rocks Hotel, West End outlet and Ibiza Rocks Bar. If you’re extremely hard-working, have good sales skills, are able to provide an excellent level of customer service at all times we want to hear from you! Experience as a retail manager/member of senior sales staff is necessary.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We want brand ambassadors, people that share our passion for what we do. We’re looking for charisma, energy and positivity. You should be creative and love life whilst working in harmony within a large team.
HOW TO APPLY
This summer we are changing up our application process. As well as submitting your CV we would like ALL applicants to create a short up to 90 second video about themselves to showcase what qualities they believe they have to join our overseas family. Please note we only accept video links, if you attach a video to your application it will not be viewed. We advise you upload your video to Youtube or Vimeo and send us a direct link.
- Applicants must be over 18 at the time of working for Ibiza Rocks (from May 1st 2015)
- Interviews will take place in London the first two weeks in February
- You will need to be available for a training weekend within the London area mid March
- It’s advantageous to have a background in retail, sales or the service industry. A basic knowledge of Spanish would be useful but not a necessity.
- We only accept applicants whom can legally work overseas, hence you MUST have a full NIE certificate before your first day of work. You must either have one or apply for one in advance of arriving in resort.
About Ibiza Rocks
Ibiza Rocks launched with a handful of live gigs in the backroom of legendary club Manumission. Against all the odds Ibiza suddenly had its most exciting new offering in decades and a new generation of like minded music lovers and bands looking on Ibiza in a whole new light.
Ten years on and Ibiza Rocks is the leading live music promoter in Ibiza and the No.1 youth holiday operator with hotels, a travel company, bars, diners, retail stores, a massive live music and event programme across multiple venues. Better still, we have no intention of slowing down.