Overview: The Music Analyst internship at Rightsify entails researching and browsing the web for independent artists and record labels for great music. If music is your passion and you don’t mind browsing the web, listening to lots of new music every day, and getting in touch with artists, then this internship is for you.
In researching for music it would be via the standard online platforms like Soundcloud, YouTube, Spotify, Beatport, etc.
We are a US based company, however this internship is remote and the hours are flexible.
– Researching and listening to a large amount of music across multiple music platforms
– Create a database in excel based on artist, record label, genres, styles, etc.
– Getting in touch with artists and labels and communicating with them on behalf of Rightsify
– Over 18 years of age
– Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft Excel
– Business-like communication skills via email, phone, Skype, etc.
– Passion for music!
Rightsify is a global music rights management agency collecting music royalties directly in over 180 countries. We specialize in providing direct licenses to music users while empowering rights holders with a platform to monetize their music across a wide range of mediums.