This internship opportunity is for a student that lives and breathes graphic design and music. You will be assisting with varied exciting projects for multiple events and venues.
The perfect candidate will:
– have a burning passion for dance music & graphic design
– be friendly, and hard working
– be a problem solver
– be able to work well both independently and with groups
– Good interpersonal skills, good time keeping and project development skills
– Ability to prioritize and work tight deadlines
– Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver experience
– Social Media Savvy
Advantageous skills and experience:
– PHP or similar server-side languages
– Basic Audio/Video editing
– Experience with WordPress
– Experience with Basecamp
– MUST include digital portfolio with resume and cover letter. Applications without portfolios will be discarded.
– MUST be able to work from our NYC Midtown office.
– MUST be available 10+ hours per week
– MUST know who Tiesto, Erick Morillo, Danny Tenaglia & Richie Hawtin are.
– MUST be a super cool dude or dudette.
About RPM Presents
RPM is the world’s premier dance music focused marketing and management group; founded and operated by Pacha NYC owner Eddie Dean and promotional director Rob Fernandez.