Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fatboy Slim, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mix Master Mike (of the Beastie Boys) love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
We are based in central Auckland and are currently looking for a number of graduate software developers to join our team. A software development role within Serato involves working in a small scrum team to help shape and implement our core products (Scratch Live, Serato DJ, Serato DJ Intro, ITCH, Serato Video, Serato Remote)
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
– A degree in computer science or equivalent with an above average results
– A solid understanding of computer science and OO design patterns
– Great communication skills and a positive attitude
– An interest in music, audio or computer graphics
Highly desirable experience would also include:
– A Postgraduate degree
– Previous experience in the work force. (Part time work at the coffee shop included)
– Cross platform application development with Windows and OSX
– Signal processing knowledge
– Achievement in the field of music
Whats in it for you?
The opportunity to work for a home grown New Zealand company that is very successful in the global market. We are growing in size but have managed to maintain our non-corporate, music loving culture.
Remuneration will be based upon experience.
Graduate Software Developer
When you think of DJing, New Zealand doesn't spring to mind as a great powerhouse of the craft. America, yes. England, definitely. But New Zealand?
Surprisingly though this is where the story of the company renowned for changing the face of traditional DJing begins. But before digital DJing ever existed it was an elusive bass line that the company was founded on...
Serato creates world leading audio software for professional DJs and musicians.