Serato is one of the world leaders in audio software for professional DJs and musicians. World renowned artists such as Fat Boy Slim, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Mix Master Mike (of The Beastie Boys) love our products and perform with them on a regular basis.
We are based in central Auckland and are currently looking for a smart and enthusiastic junior or graduate Test Analyst to join our team.
You would be working in a small team using agile management and development practices to help shape and implement our core products.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
– DJ (ideally) or audio industry experience
– Excellent communication skills in person and writing
– Analytical aptitude – curious and smart, logical and creative
– Initiative, Trusted work ethic, Independent output
– Willingness to learn and participate, Approachable, honest, cooperative
Highly desirable experience would also include:
– Testing or troubleshooting experience
– ISTQB or other testing qualification or relevant tertiary qualification
– Experience in an agile (e.g. Scrum or Kanban) team
– Understand of our customers and products
– Understanding of audio science or programming
Junior/Graduate Test Analyst
When you think of DJing, New Zealand doesn't spring to mind as a great powerhouse of the craft. America, yes. England, definitely. But New Zealand?
Surprisingly though this is where the story of the company renowned for changing the face of traditional DJing begins. But before digital DJing ever existed it was an elusive bass line that the company was founded on...
Serato creates world leading audio software for professional DJs and musicians.