Seeking a social media director. Hot Creations, Paradise and associated brands seek a London based Social Media Marketing professional for a full time role based out of their Hackney office. The candidate will be responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives for a variety of entities and artists under the Hot Creations umbrella. This will include developing and managing viral marketing campaigns for music releases and events, creating and supervising high-profile accounts, overseeing live coverage of events, SEO/SEM integration, monitoring and analysis of social media trends and generating reports to measure performance.
- Must live in London.
- 2 years social media experience within the industry with strong proof of skilled branding development strategies.
- An interest in music, specifically within the dance music sector, is highly preferable.
- The candidate will also have a strong, proven ability to work on their own initiative and be able to work with a highly mobile, global team.
- The nature of the job may also require flexible work hours.
- This is an exciting role with wide scope for development and growth within the companies and an incredible access point into the music industry. Wage negotiable based upon experience.
About Hot Creations
Co-owned by Jamie Jones and Lee Foss, groundbreaking independent dance label Hot Creations gained global notoriety through pioneering a new and unique sound born of it’s founders deep affinity with old disco records and soulful beats. The label has taken on a life of its own since then and continues to be on the forefront of new electronic music and discovering new talent. HOT TRAX and the upcoming Emerald City are two sister labels that will help encompass a wider breadth of the electronic music spectrum.