The Social Media Intern will work closely with the Social Media team on day-to-day tasks, brainstorms, research and content creation. Our ideal candidate must be a creative thinker and will be able to thrive in a fast-paced business environment while working effectively and collaboratively with team members.
- Work with the Social Media team to brainstorm, create content and draft copy for daily content across client social media platforms.
- Monitor and stay on top of emerging trends in social media, culture and applications to appropriately apply that knowledge for content creation.
- Assist the Social Media team with day-to-day client needs.
- Conduct on-going research projects on key industry trends and competitive insights.
- Contribute original content to Cashmere Agency social network properties.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program with the ability to earn school credit for participating.
- Knowledge of social media channels & platforms, including (but not limited to) Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, YouTube, Snapchat, and Google+.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with others.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage.
- Must be Internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media.
- Must be comfortable using excel, Google Docs, Powerpoint, MS Word.
- Minimum of three (3) month commitment.
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Social Media Internship at Cashmere Agency.
About Cashmere Agency
An agency offering creative development, marketing and publicity.
We are tailors of culture. Diversity, Relevancy, and Authenticity are at the core of who we are and what we do. We embrace taking risks. We reject the status quo in favor of breaking new ground. Our creations are boundless, untied to traditional notions of media or frames of thought. We understand your audience, because we are your audience.