SubPac is looking for a talented, creative and experienced Social Media Marketing Coordinator with experience in the music or entertainment industry. This is very much a hands-on position and you need to be a highly driven self-starter who thrives in the fast lane, while delivering measurable results. SubPac is very much a music lifestyle company and you should have experience in and/or a deep passion for cutting edge music and technology. Come change the world with us!
- Coordinating all social media and social marketing efforts making sure they are aligned with the company’s overall marketing and PR strategy
- Working with the Marketing department to develop and meet budgets
- Working directly with the marketing department and PR companies and other communication team members to support marketing and creative efforts
- Maintaining and building relationships with social network influencers to create marketing opportunities and drive favorable buzz and coverage
- Developing and implementing new digital marketing strategies
- Crafting a clear and consistent voice across all platforms that accurately represents the brand and builds trust within the community
- Coordinating all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms
- Developing processes and procedures to create and maintain a strong and efficient internal Social media/marketing team
- Monitoring company online communities and presence.
- 3+ years proven working experience in entertainment social media marketing, with a primary focus on digital platforms. Experience in event based marketing a plus
- A deep and continuously updated understanding of social media and social marketing, from creating campaign strategy all the way through to the details of media image sizing and optimization across all social media platforms
- A strong understanding of and ability to use and interpret social media analysis tools
- Up to date knowledge of SEO/SEM, web and mobile technologies
- Basic graphic design skills, Adobe In Design / Photoshop
- Strong written/verbal skills
- Proficient blogging skills – creating blog and micro-blogging content for internal and external communications
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage deadlines in a fast paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
"Top 5 Most Innovative Music Companies in The World for 2016" - Fast Company
SubPac is revolutionizing the way audio is produced and experienced, with applications in Music, VR, Gaming and beyond. Our category-defining personal Tactile Audio Systems have quickly become essential tools for music production from the top studios in LA and London, to basements and bedrooms worldwide. Not just for musicians and producers, the SubPac adds real depth, connection and enjoyment to whatever audio you play through it – music and media comes to life with the added dimension of physical bass. Imagine standing in front of a beautifully tuned club system and feeling the bass – this is the experience the SubPac delivers, all without any external noise.
Headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in the Bay Area, London and Toronto, SubPac is a creation of StudioFeed, a global community of artists, engineers and technologists working together to create groundbreaking experiences that move people closer to music and sound.