Know:Audio is looking to hire another live sound engineer or two for part-time freelance work. If you or someone you know is interested in working with us, please send me a PM with contact information.
Qualifications as follows:
– Minimum 2 years live sound experience
– Experience with live electronic bands
– Available for a majority of weekend show dates throughout the summer – This means you are not planning on going on tour during our busiest points of the summer, or visit your mum in the UK during Burning Man week
– Experience with common DJ gear and DVS software
– Graceful and friendly under pressure
– Detail-oriented and timely
– Experience with BSS Soundweb London
– Festival experience
– Knowledge of power and power distribution
– Experience with ProTools
– Willing to travel (we do festivals not tours btw)
Since 1998, Know:Audio has been providing the finest audio production services in the region. Recently we've expanded our services to offer our extensive catalog of audio production gear for rental, and provide sales for a select number of manufacturers. Our engineers are some of the best in the area, with an average of 10 years experience in the industry. We are highly focused on not only providing the highest-quality PA reproduction possible with current technology, but also giving our customers unparalleled service in any situation.