We are looking for a marketing assistant with solid experience and understanding of analytics and inbound marketing strategies to join Bassline and The DJ List, and help build the world’s largest and smartest DJ / Dance music startup. We are a team of engineers, designers, music industry professionals and are looking for an awesome growth hacker to join us. We are looking for passionate people who believe they can drive viral marketing and can growth hack their way to growing our already large userbase (almost 900,000). You would be interfacing with the CEO, as well as agencies we have brought in for SEO, email marketing and social marketing.
- Co-Create and execute digital marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition and engagement
- Be adept with the dynamic digital marketing scenario and understand analytics, SEO/SEM, social, re-targeting, email marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Work to rapidly grow the user base by launching, managing and optimizing new acquisition campaigns.
- Analyze traffic data and effectively leverage them to drive digital program effectiveness.
- Manage development and distribution of content across our brands on mobile, web, social and email
- Creative inputs for developing and execution of marketing collateral and brand building / PR activities
- Analyze online user behavior, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Develop strategies for building and retaining mobile app users
Work with the product team to identify ways to enhance customer experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with internet marketing and sophisticated marketing channel tracking and analytics.
- Highly analytical, data-driven and obsessed with detail
- Familiar with MS Excel, Google Apps, and (bonus) Confluence
- Experience with strategizing, planning and implementing integrated marketing programs
- Hands on experience in Multivariate Testing
- Experience with optimizing user funnel and landing page
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools (eg, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Optimizely)
- A Can-Do attitude and is goal oriented, delivering results no matter what!
Data Analysis, SEO/SEM, Conversion Optimization, Marketing Strategy, Mobile Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Market Research, A/B Testing, User Acquisition, Growth Hacking, App Store Marketing, Customer Retention, Multivariate Testing