The Eclectric Company is looking to hire an ambitious EDM-lover to lead the expansion of our e-commerce brand into festival retail. This role isn’t like those other boring hourly retail gigs… it’s a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your entrepreneurial skills as a true business manager and reap the rewards of your successes. If you are responsible, creative, and love the hustle, we want to hear from you! Don’t worry if you don’t have the perfect resume or a ton of experience – we’re looking for someone with the right natural aptitude and we can train the rest. You don’t even need to quit your day job since it’s an event-based position.
We have a HOT product that EDM fans have been buying in droves online, but we think it would be even more successful in person at festivals. That’s where you come in. You would be the manager of our new Retail division. We will start with a single test event to work out the kinks and then expand to as many festivals as we can across the US. Your compensation will include a percentage of event profits, so there is a ton of potential for growth professionally and financially. You can also check out the festival and your favorite artists between shifts.
If you are interested, please send an email with <300 words about why you would be a good candidate!
- Plan and apply for music festival retail space
- Hire and manage employees at each festival
- Design and build the retail displays and decoration
- Manage inventory and security
- Available for 10+ long-weekend music festival trips in 2020 (travel included)
- Passionate about EDM Music and festival culture
- Responsible, trustworthy, and honest
- Good people skills, some management experience preferred
- Have good design taste for booth decorations and layout
- Some retail experience or demonstrated knowledge
- Desire to constantly improve things to become more successful
Southern California or Washington DC preferred, but all locations will be considered.