In 2012, Founder Andre Benz started Trap Nation at the age of 15 in a small bedroom in New Jersey. The channel rapidly rose to the forefront of the music curation movement. As the top group of music influencers today, Trap Nation has grown into a multi channel network now known as The Nations with a following of nearly 16MM and acquiring over 1MM subscribers a month. The Nations is the #1 music influencer network on YouTube and includes the top two fastest growing music channels, Trap Nation and Chill Nation.
The Nations’ mission is to build a meaningful, safe community with a sense of belonging, driven by a love for incredible music.
The Nations is seeking a detail-oriented candidate for an Office Manager role. The Office Manager will be responsible for the organization and coordination of all office operations and resources to facilitate company efficiency. There will be ample opportunities to expand the hired candidates role past that of an Office Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Upkeeps basic office operations
- Serves as point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and office errands
- Designs and implements office policies to optomize office workflow and efficiency
- Organizes and schedules meetings and calls for specific company executives
- Supports CEO and other executives by preparing of reports, presentations, analyzing data and identifying solutions
- Maintains and updates office supplies
- Manages office budget
- Ensures accurate and timely payments for the rented space
- Provides general support to visitors
- BA/BS preferred
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Intense attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Can work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience a plus
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Word