This is a commission based job. You will receive 50% of all income you bring to Timelapse Music Group.
2 years relevant experience required.
– Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
– Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
– Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
– Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
– Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
– Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
– Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
– Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
– Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
About Timelapse Music Group
Our mission is to help artists develop long-term careers in a manner that is consistent with their creative philosophy and vision. Trusted relationships with our Clients and business associates, a forward thinking approach to opportunities presented in the digital space, and a global perspective that is valued by the entire team.