The purpose of Client Relations position is to ensure client satisfaction through research, analyzing and finding timely solutions as our main client relation expert by receiving all client relation calls and completing proactive projects to alleviate customer service issues.
• Receiving all incoming client service calls.
• Introductory emails to all new clients.
• Field all contract related questions within the company, with the exception of billing.
• Back-up to all sales representatives (11) in Dallas when out of office for client issues.
• Maintain Accounts where special services are required (e.g. Auto-Ship)
• Research and development of potential new business opportunities for VP/GM.
• Technical support for java/flash based website (used for music search and
download of clients’ licensed music)
• Technical support for Music Source Hard Drive, and Music Source search
application (preview, networking, and export of audio in MP3, WAV, and AIFF formats)
• Creation of update audio files for Hard Drives in all formats (MP3, WAV and AIFF)
to include the correct naming convention searchable by MSHD.
• Maintain and update company Support website.
• Coordinate with L.A. office for enhancements to technology to better suit our client
needs in accessibility, location, and speed of attaining media for productions.
• Identify client issues, and recognize need and /or growth potential
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service and business environment.
• Computer skills, including but not limited to a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel,
and Outlook, as well as the Internet and Company specific programs.
• Understanding of current and upcoming OS systems and their ancillary software
such as Mac OSX, Windows 7/8.
• Attention to detail; strong organizational and time management skills; ability to work
amid distractions and interruptions.
• Highly developed analytical skills, problem solving and decision making ability.
• Possess good customer service abilities, polite and courteous manner,
cooperative attitude, team oriented.
• Ability to be flexible, adapt to changing needs/objectives and multitask.
• Ability to work with very little supervision.
• Ability to communicate and understand English; including reading and writing.
• Maintain a professional appearance and appropriate behavior during all work hours
as well as business meetings/functions.
About Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the global music leader with strong market positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising. The recorded music business discovers and develops recording artists and then markets and promotes their music across a wide array of formats and platforms. UMG's music publishing company, Universal Music Publishing Group, discovers and develops songwriters, and owns and administers copyrights to musical compositions for use in recordings, public performances, and related uses, such as films and advertisements. Bravado, UMG’s merchandising company, sells artist and music branded products via multiple sales points including online, fashion retail, and live performances.