The Assistant, co-reports to both Vice Presidents in Urban Promotions. This role is responsible for providing general administrative support to the 2 supervisors.
Job Requirements: Responsibilities:
• Manage calendar and scheduling/coordinating meetings,
conference calls,travel, and expenses for two senior executives
• Help manage department budgets, invoicing,
vendor agreements,distribution lists, and research tracking sheets and notes
• Compile, edit, and distribute recurring reports of Current Airplay Charts Monitor and
handling of Budgets
• Support other assistants while they are away from the office i.e. monitor phone lines,
print out reports, ticket buys, etc.
• 1-2 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Must have a high-level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word
• Driven to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with a keen sense of detail
• Organized, efficient, and comfortable working at all levels of the
organization and with various clients
• Persuasive, articulate, and a strong communicator
• Ability to problem solve with minimal supervision, exercising strong business acumen
• Self-starter, highly motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal skills
About Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the global music leader with strong market positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising. The recorded music business discovers and develops recording artists and then markets and promotes their music across a wide array of formats and platforms. UMG's music publishing company, Universal Music Publishing Group, discovers and develops songwriters, and owns and administers copyrights to musical compositions for use in recordings, public performances, and related uses, such as films and advertisements. Bravado, UMG’s merchandising company, sells artist and music branded products via multiple sales points including online, fashion retail, and live performances.