The Project Manager will manage the development and execution of direct-to-consumer music download campaigns and CRM applications at UMGD. This position will work closely with multiple departments to maintain the project schedule, track deliverables, QA test campaigns and deliver results. The position will play a key part in the project management of the technical side of Marketing.
– Managing projects from inception to launch
– Tracking projects and deliverables, managing timelines and updating project grids
– Prioritizing campaigns and workload to ensure all deadlines are met
– QA testing and troubleshooting projects for music download and CRM campaigns
– Testing new system features and functionality across web and mobile platforms
– Working with the internal team and marketing staffs at record labels to provide
support and guidance in campaign execution and marketing strategies
– Communicating with internal UMGD staff, record labels and 3rd party corporate
clients and agencies to request information and assets
– Monitoring tracking and reporting for sweepstakes, downloads, and other
– Working within UMGD’s internal systems and external vendors to research project information
– Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
– Ability to work on numerous ongoing projects across multiple business units while
keeping key personnel informed of timelines and status
– Ability to translate technical requirements to marketing and non-technical partners
– Organized and detail-oriented
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
– Solid understanding of CRM technology solutions, system platforms and project
– Experience in using MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
– 5+ years of experience in project management
About Universal Music Group
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the global music leader with strong market positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising.
The recorded music business discovers and develops recording artists and then markets and promotes their music across a wide array of formats and platforms. UMG's music publishing company, Universal Music Publishing Group, discovers and develops songwriters, and owns and administers copyrights to musical compositions for use in recordings, public performances, and related uses, such as films and advertisements. Bravado, UMG’s merchandising company, sells artist and music branded products via multiple sales points including online, fashion retail, and live performances.