We’re looking for an experienced Product Designer to help conceive, define and execute the user experience of our web and mobile products. Someone who is passionate about developing strategies based off of insights of real people, has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed product (both interactions and visuals) and inspire the organization by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built.
You have experience with consumer facing interfaces and have done user research/testing and can concept from wireframes all the way through to visual design. You are comfortable taking the lead on projects, and know how to ask the right questions.
- Prototyping: Part of this role is validating concepts with prototyping tools from paper to interactive mock-ups
- Research Methods: An ability to interview and glean from customers actionable plans and validate their level of success is critical
- Communication Skills: You should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions
- High-Level Thinking: The ability to think about product strategy and vision beyond just ‘how it should look’, instead ‘what we should build’
Nice to Haves
- Understanding of HTML/CSS/JS: While not critical at an execution level, it’s important to understnd our framework and what’s possible across browsers and devices
- Team Player: Experience working in a small product & engineering team
Drip is a network of the world's best creators and their biggest fans. A curated flow of ideas, music and art from people who live and breathe their craft.