Working for Waves, the world’s leading developer of audio DSP technologies for the professional, broadcast, and consumer electronics industry, you’ll be exposed to cutting-edge trends and technologies in producing a variety of marketing contents. You’ll work as part of a dedicated team of individuals who are committed to providing the utmost performance with every task, and enjoy watching the fruits of your labor take root before a large and passionate audience of fans. While the position itself doesn’t always conform to a typical 9-to-5 schedule and requires flexibility when meeting deadlines under pressure, the workplace environment is very casual and positive, with a high level of employee satisfaction throughout the company.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to produce marketing content that supports product campaigns and company goals
- Write creative and effective marketing communications copy for various content mediums including videos, live programming, newsletters, website materials, social media and more
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the intended market and how to frame marketing materials correctly for mass consumption
- Such person will be responsible to all consumer division’s –
- Collaterals (working in conjunction with technical staff, sales and marketing teams in US and APAC)
- Websites – developing and maintaining consumer oriented contents and presence for the consumer division under waves.com, as well as, collaborating with technical staff in development of engineering content for maxx.com.
- Messaging – development of “hustle free marketing and media kits” for
- OEM customers and their end users
- Media, Bloggers and Reviewers (with our PR firm)
- Participation in development of Marketing and Sales tools.
- Videos – educational and promotional content
- Collaboration with partners /customers’ marketing teams
- Support APAC marketing and Sales team in localization of developed content.
- Portfolio of work in marketing communications – mandatory
- English – Mother tongue with college-level writing skills – mandatory
- Proficient knowledge of the Consumer electronics industry, technologies, gadgets and trends – advantage
- Proficient knowledge of the pro audio/recording industry – advantage
- Resourceful and creative when working under pressure
- Pleasant and professional when working with others
- Chinese – advantage
- Working in Tel Aviv’s office
Check back at EDMJobs.com for more music industry job listings like Marketing Communications Specialist at Waves!
About Waves Audio
Waves is the world’s leading developer of signal processing solutions for the professional, broadcast, and consumer electronics audio markets.
Heard on hit records, major motion pictures, and popular video games worldwide, Waves’ over 100 cutting-edge software and hardware processors are used in every aspect of audio production, from tracking to mixing to mastering, broadcast, live, and more.